Nice day for a run out.

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
PaulD738

Nice day for a run out.

Post by PaulD738 »

Took a ride out through our local beauty spots on ole Dobbin this afternoon. A nice couple of hours meandering around the country lanes. Ended up going through Delamere forest and stopped for half an hour at the side of Hatchmere lake for a break.
Attachments
359AC23A-6C0E-40C4-B3A3-E6C4AD7775A2.jpeg
5B980198-429B-4A2E-92F7-38C5F864E38A.jpeg
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Dutch

Re: Nice day for a run out.

Post by Dutch »

We've had the weather for it lately Paul and I took my Kettle out too on Friday for a 30 mile run through nice countryside. Through Ormskirk then Southport and back and really enjoyed it. Your T500s looking nice there in the sunshine.
Jeff
GT750A
PaulD738

Re: Nice day for a run out.

Post by PaulD738 »

Cheers Jeff, the bikes settling down nicely now. Almost 600 miles on the clock, it’ll be worn out shortly :lol:
Enjoying the nice weather and taking the T500 and Kat our alternate days to make sure they don’t feel neglected :roll:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!