Out and about

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
PaulD738

Out and about

Post by PaulD738 »

We’ve had a couple of really nice cold dry days here lately so I’ve dragged the T500 out of hibernation and had a couple of nice ride outs clocking a 150 odd miles up. All within a five mile radius of home obviously :roll:
Despite not being started since before Christmas she fired up with three kicks. I really love this bike and it’s such a nice relaxing thing to ride 8-)
Sorry no pics as it was too cold to get my phone out :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
barney01

Re: Out and about

Post by barney01 »

Good news Paul. I just run my 550 around the block for about 3 miles every week. Just to keep eveything moving :D
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

PaulD738 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:20 am We’ve had a couple of really nice cold dry days here lately so I’ve dragged the T500 out of hibernation and had a couple of nice ride outs clocking a 150 odd miles up. All within a five mile radius of home obviously :roll:
Despite not being started since before Christmas she fired up with three kicks. I really love this bike and it’s such a nice relaxing thing to ride 8-)
Sorry no pics as I am too old to work my phone out :lol:
slosher

Post by slosher »

PaulD738 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:20 am Despite not being started since before Christmas she fired up with three kicks.
Dragged the 550 out too today one press on the button and she fired up :lol: :lol: :lol:
GT750L
GT550L
TL1000 97s
T140V
Loctite Trained Engineer :lol:(since having the Bonnie)
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

canaletto5 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:53 pm
PaulD738 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:20 am We’ve had a couple of really nice cold dry days here lately so I’ve dragged the T500 out of hibernation and had a couple of nice ride outs clocking a 150 odd miles up. All within a five mile radius of home obviously :roll:
Sorry no pics as I am too old to work my phone out :lol:
Oi you sourthen softy, I’m here ya know :roll:
Methinks you been spending too much time with the yorkie tightwad.
You did get paid for the GS didn’t you :tw
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!

canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Funny you should say that. I was walking to the bank with the cash when a whippet ran up to me and snatched it out of my hands. What's even weirder is, as it ran away, I noticed it had a bare *rse that looked VERY familiar
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Wippit out, wippit in & (s)wiped it then? :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

canaletto5 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:53 pm Funny you should say that. I was walking to the bank with the cash when a whippet ran up to me and snatched it out of my hands. What's even weirder is, as it ran away, I noticed it had a bare *rse that looked VERY familiar
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Too much information :lol: