550A in Australia

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
willows

550A in Australia

Post by willows »

Gooday,
picked up a very nice GT550A recently. Also came with a lot of spares the previous owner had collected over the years. Original 83,000 kilometres. Now needs the carbys rebuilt, and crank seals replaced. Had a few 380's when I was young and silly, (my 20's),and even a Bottle, now I'm old and silly (60's), I decided I should grow up, and get a 550!
Attachments
GT550 in the trailer.jpg
Alan H

Re: 550A in Australia

Post by Alan H »

Wise decision. The best all round triple IMO, and I've had a 'few' and still got 2!
20210124_122412.jpg
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
burgs

Re: 550A in Australia

Post by burgs »

willows wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:00 am Gooday,
picked up a very nice GT550A recently. Also came with a lot of spares the previous owner had collected over the years. Original 83,000 kilometres. Now needs the carbys rebuilt, and crank seals replaced. Had a few 380's when I was young and silly, (my 20's),and even a Bottle, now I'm old and silly (60's), I decided I should grow up, and get a 550!
Hi
Nice looking Suzuki, hope all has gone well with it, hope people here have not scared you off, I worked with a chap who has one that he bought new, tried lots of times to buy it off him, very low mileage (km), but he just said no he will never sell it, it has sat in his shed for what I could deduce since the early 1980s.

Burgs