Been together for 40 years...

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
2strokemick

Re: Been together for 40 years...

Post by 2strokemick »

stevewharton wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:54 pm Nice one PT (see what I did there :roll: )
40 years is a long time to own a bike and you beat me, I've only owned my kettle since 1987, but I've met a couple of guys who've owned their kettles from new and Baz on here bought his new, sold it and then saw it on ebay a few years ago and bought it back again. So what's the mileage on yours? I've got 160,000 on mine and it runs like a dream :D
hi
its mick the chap you spoke to at willingham woods today.just joined club.
niceonept

Post by niceonept »

slosher wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:52 pm Welcome and good to see she's still up and running ;) hope your missus is too :lol: :lol:

Cheers Dave
Thanks.
I've had more wives than I have GT750s!
niceonept

Post by niceonept »

stevewharton wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:54 pm Nice one PT (see what I did there :roll: )
40 years is a long time to own a bike and you beat me, I've only owned my kettle since 1987, but I've met a couple of guys who've owned their kettles from new and Baz on here bought his new, sold it and then saw it on ebay a few years ago and bought it back again. So what's the mileage on yours? I've got 160,000 on mine and it runs like a dream :D
Thanks.
There are a few of my old bikes I'd love to be able to buy back - my old GT185 and YR5 but unfortunately neither are on the DVLA database. Probably long gone!
'87 is not that far behind really is it?
My bike has only 20,000 miles on it still.
niceonept

Post by niceonept »

BAZ wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:58 pm Welcome to the forum Dude.
Cheers