Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
2strokemick

Post by 2strokemick »

hi
recently purchased suzuki gt750 1974 in jewel grey.looking forward to meeting some kettle owners when it warms up a bit for chat about these beutiful bikes.mick
blackhat400

Re: new member

Post by blackhat400 »

Welcome to the forum,,, 8-)
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Welcome Mick. Whereabouts are you located? Kev
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Welcome to the asylum Mick, lots of good people on here and lots of nutters too :D
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

2strokemick wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:49 pm hi
recently purchased suzuki gt750 1974 in jewel grey.looking forward to meeting some kettle owners when it warms up a bit for chat about these beutiful bikes.mick
Hello again Mick and welcome to the kettle clinic forum that I told you about when we met at Willingham Woods yesterday. Brilliant forum this one and you'll get plenty of help and advice if you ever need it.
In about 7 weeks time we've got our annual rally if you're up for it, where you can meet a few of the gang, just look up "2021 rally" for all the info.
As we agreed yesterday, I set off on my kettle for Squires this morning to meet up with you, got as far as Seaways cafe and after looking at the black clouds decided not to risk going any further. On the way back to Grimsby I rode through rain, sleet, snow and hailstones, warm sunshine and freezing cold, such fun the British weather :roll:
I'll send you a PM with my phone number and we can maybe meet up again at Willingham and I'll be on the kettle next time.
Cheers Steve W.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Check your pm's Mick, I've sent you my mobile number. :D
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Welcome to the mad house Mick