Back again after a long break

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
Twowheelman

Back again after a long break

Post by Twowheelman »

Hi folks

After a few years without a Kettle , I have just bought an all original K model which i will be restoring as funds allow....
IMG_1810.JPG
Now in my mid sixties I have a bit more time to spend with my bikes so it will be nice to start a Kettle again. I still had my old user name for the forum so i have re used it.

I live in the Inner Hebridies but get over to the mainland regularly for a long ride..

Hope you folks are well especially Baz who was a great help with my L model which I sold two years ago.

Kind regards

Hubert
mick 63

Re: Back again after a long break

Post by mick 63 »

Hi Hubert, nice start for a project , its my new favourite colour scheme after watching member Rodents restoration 8-) , cheers mick.
Twowheelman

Re: Back again after a long break

Post by Twowheelman »

Hi Mick

Thanks for your kind comment, i get it in a couple of weeks....easy does it this time, i'm not in a rush to get it finished. The L was a nightmare with siezed barrels and many missing parts...hopefully it will be easier this time.

Regards, Hubert