Happy Birthday Paul!

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
canaletto5

Happy Birthday Paul!

Post by canaletto5 »

have a good one!
: :D
PaulD738

Re: Happy Birthday Paul!

Post by PaulD738 »

Thanks Kev, cracking day with some nice presents and a blat on beelzebitch as well 8-)
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Is it/was it your BD Paul?
Many happy returns (just in case). I suppose even cheese gets mature, so when do you start? ;)
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:Is it/was it your BD Paul?
Many happy returns (just in case). I suppose even cheese gets mature, so when do you start? ;)
HBD Paul, sorry about the "Yorkshire one" he can't help himself can he? insults, even on your birthday. :roll:

Enjoy the ride in the sunshine. :D
Regards, Steve.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Happy birthday Paul,

Hopefully you’ll have a nice quiet one free of insults and sarcasm. OH, gotta go, just seen some pigs flying over the roof of my house. :roll:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

mizzytheman wrote: OH, gotta go, just seen some pigs flying over the roof of my house. :roll:
They are probably calling for a meatup. :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Thanks guys, had a cracking day in the garden with a couple of relations (socially distanced obviously :lol: )
Some nice pressies including a lovely bottle of red, shame the V5 never turned up though so I had to make do with a blat on beelzebitch. And as for me maturing Alan as I’ve just turned 46 ahem :roll: I’ve plenty of time for that.
One of my presents for the garden, a solar powered Harley with the headlight coming on after dark.
Attachments
5934AC3D-06EA-4630-8D53-2A9C5F302473.jpeg
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!