Vintage motorcycle

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
Alan H

Re: Vintage motorcycle

Post by Alan H »

Why did they invent a word like that when folks with dyslexia can't usually say it? :?
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Re: Vintage motorcycle

Post by stevewharton »

canaletto5 wrote:Forgot to mention that to be a classic it has to be over 40 years old. Scary to think that 1980 is seen as a classic year :lol:
Even scarier, but better for us, is that insurance companies, (at least mine, Peter James) say that for insurance purposes, a bike is a classic at 25 years.
How do I know? because my premium went down last year when my 93 GSX1100 joined my kettle on its classic policy. :D And they did that without me having to ask???
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".