out and about at last

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
malky

out and about at last

Post by malky »

finally got out for the first post lockdown ride - in fact first ride at all this year ,both T500's running well and smoking out the Gower :lol:
Attachments
20200711_171703 copy.jpg
20200711_171638 copy.jpg
yeadon_m

Re: out and about at last

Post by yeadon_m »

Looks great! I enjoyed about 50 miles through the back roads to Ashford then looped back through Canterbury & out towards home. Bike ran perfectly, a lot of nods, plenty of bikes out today!
Cheers,
Mike
Attachments
783B2A53-A5C5-4389-8C71-DCA74A6BD72A.jpeg
barney01

Post by barney01 »

So far I've managed 250 miles in 3 days! Today was Denbigh to Betws-y-Coed and home :D
Attachments
2020-07-12 20.54.37.jpg
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

No biking for me for the last few weeks :( a raging tooth ache has meant I daren't ride a bike for fear of losing concentration. Antibiotics and malt whisky have managed to keep me sane, just :roll:
Not been able to get a dentist either due to the lockdown, but hoping to get one sorted tomorrow, that should be fun. :o :shock: :?
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote:Antibiotics and malt whisky have managed to keep me sane, just.
Mustov been a BL00DY strong whisky to achieve that miracle..... :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

malky wrote:finally got out for the first post lockdown ride - in fact first ride at all this year ,both T500's running well and smoking out the Gower :lol:
Lovely T500's Malky, great colour too
Jeff
GT750A
malky

Post by malky »

Dutch wrote:
malky wrote:finally got out for the first post lockdown ride - in fact first ride at all this year ,both T500's running well and smoking out the Gower :lol:
Lovely T500's Malky, great colour too
Jeff
Cheers Jeff its the customary Candy Gipsy red, people reckon we have a 45 gallon drum of it but it's not true - just because all the bikes are that colour .
The L reg one we have just totally rebuilt and the N reg one I've had for 34 years it was that colour when new but has been Maui blue since 1986 when I did a "temporary" job on it