Mike Y off on one again (Covid19 false positives)

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
yeadon_m

Mike Y off on one again (Covid19 false positives)

Post by yeadon_m »

https://lockdownsceptics.org/lies-damne ... positives/

Chaps,

Enjoy. Mr Hancock is on Andrew Marr on & the piece makes some legally tricky observations.

Essentially I’ve accused him of deliberately misleading eminent people including all of us.

Cheers,
Mike
Roger Ackery

Re: Mike Y off on one again (Covid19 false positives)

Post by Roger Ackery »

Cheers Mike, this Covid - 19 thing is playing havoc with so many things in Life & the everyday things that we took for granted,
So many differing ideas about what is safe to do & what isn't :roll: :tw Mental Health seems to be a major concern & miss trust in the Community & people not adhering to Medical advice,due to conflicting ideas about how to contain & minimise the rate of infections. In Australia as you would've read,we have this crazy Border closures between the States & Territories,depending on where you live you will be allowed into Queensland, while residents from New South Wales & Victoria will be banned,possibly well & truly past Christmas & New year 2021 :cry: :evil:

Stay safe, everyone

Regards

Roger.
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
malky

Post by malky »

Thanks Mike that makes very interesting reading
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Obviously the Government isn't listening to people like Mike.
I suppose they have their 'experts' and have to listen to them, but........
Anyway, it looks like there will be more drinking at home - after 10pm anyway. :roll:
We'll have to see if there is another spike or not. I'm pleased it's not my decision to plan responses. I do feel for Boris though, he 's getting advice and has to take it on board. He can't really win either way as lots will be upset, no matter what the decisions are - 'just in case'.
Personally, I'll keep away from crowds and use a mask where I can't.

'Just in case'.......... :?

On a differ
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Obviously the Government isn't listening to people like Mike.
I suppose they have their 'experts' and have to listen to them, but........
Anyway, it looks like there will be more drinking at home - after 10pm anyway. :roll:
We'll have to see if there is another spike or not. I'm pleased it's not my decision to plan responses. I do feel for Boris though, he 's getting advice and has to take it on board. He can't really win either way as lots will be upset, no matter what the decisions are - 'just in case'.
Personally, I'll keep away from crowds and use a mask where I can't.

'Just in case'.......... :?

On a different note, the little part time job that a mate (an apprentice of mine from way back - and now Facilities Manager at a new factory locally) asked me to do some remedial technical work on some new machines that don't comply with UK standards. It pays well, but is delaying the completion of my 550J. Can't win somehow!! :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated