The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.
Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
- Posts: 3471
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm
- Location: Dudley west midlands
Only joking...one of them crocks looks like Alen..
- Posts: 11032
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am
- Location: Wombwell, Republic of South Yorkshire
Well, if they can't spell 'tyre' they deserve being 'chomped'!!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
- Posts: 961
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 pm
- Location: Walsall, West Mids.Black Country.
Wuh, or ALAN !
- Posts: 4876
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:43 pm
- Location: Derbyshire
New members don't even get the luxury of a parachute.....
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:56 pm
- Location: Worcs
No it’s more like a revolving door!
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 am
- Location: Sunny Wales
Be more like Jaws in the water than a couple of snappers.