Kettleclinick rally 2013 who's coming????

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
mizzytheman

Re: Kettleclinick rally 2013 who's coming????

Post by mizzytheman »

itsnotateapot wrote:Hi
it would be nice if there was at least one of each model kettle attending the clinic rally, I will be on my 1974L does anyone Know what other models are turning up. the full set would make a nice photo.
Regards Richard
Hi Richard,

I'm sure the full set will be there. I'll be going on my A model, just waiting for the last few bits to finish her off. looking forward to firing her up in the next couple of weeks. Baz said he's going to film the event and give a free DVD to forum members who attend.

Regards

Martin
Kettle-kid

Post by Kettle-kid »

Hi Martin
You mentioned a tour badge earlyier , hows about a t shirt with the clinick logo and date on ?
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Kettle-kid wrote:Hi Martin
You mentioned a tour badge earlyier , hows about a t shirt with the clinick logo and date on ?
Hi,
I will have to look into the cost and agree on a design. Does anyone know someone who could do these at a reasonable price so they could be sold at cost to forum members.

Regards

Martin.
Rhencullen

Post by Rhencullen »

mizzytheman wrote: Does anyone know someone who could do these at a reasonable price so they could be sold at cost to forum members.
I've just ordered two T shirts from Colin for Christmas, on Didge's recommendation, as in this thread.

He's very obliging, and I'm sure he could arrange something for us if you e.mail him Martin.
1977 Suzuki GT750B - 2003 Honda CB1300 - 1979 Honda CBX1000
didge

Post by didge »

He is very obliging, nice enough quality too.
Kettle-kid

Post by Kettle-kid »

I hear Mr Cert will be going, staying at the camp site with his bouncy castle. Cant wait to meet the nutter !
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Cheers Gents,

Thanks for the idea regarding the T shirts and where to get them. I could do with some feedback from other members to see if there is enough interest. Let me know what you think.

Regards

Martin
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

I will have one or maybe more. speak soon Martin
Kettle-kid

Post by Kettle-kid »

Make mine an extra large.
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Hi Gents,

I have contacted Colin today regarding the T Shirts and I'm just waiting for his reply. I have asked for the kettle Clinick logo to be placed in the centre of the T Shirt (approx 250mm to 300mm wide) with the date of the event above the logo. This is just to get an idea of the cost and the final design will be agreed by the members of the forum. Will update when I get a reply from Colin.

kind Regards

Martin.