k forks

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
mark.read3

k forks

Post by mark.read3 »

Ok experts heres one for you. On the rear of my fork legs under the main mounting holes for the mudguard theres another set of holes either side. Any idea what they're for , what are they for mounting ?
Cheers
Mark
suzukiboss

Re: k forks

Post by suzukiboss »

I has seen one bike who has had this : A Police bike. There was fitted a " blue light " on the right side on the fork. This was because it was left side driving in the " far East ". I`ll think it was in Malaysia this bike was in operation. I has also seen this on Honda CB 500 Police bikes from early seventies and if I am korect I shall have a " blue light " in my store. But, please do not shoot me... It can be faulty. I`ll try to get a brochure from a GT750 Police special.
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

This is for the Drum brakes fitted on some export k models so no worries
suzukiboss

Post by suzukiboss »

.aaaaaaaaaa... Barry. the forks with drumbrakes had not the holes for the calipers...... I have two forks here for drum brakes, they has not the same look. But, as allways, I can missunderstand.