Disgusting

Post here if you are doing anything different
Filth

Disgusting

Post by Filth »

On every level . The bike was originally built many years ago and had a feature article about it ( can you believe that ? FFS ) .

Somebody told me about the bike being located up in Liverpool and the owner was building another 'Special' and wanted to sell his 'first love' so I had to go and see it for myself.

I bought it - thought it should be buried and hidden away for ever . And yes he was building another - he showed me the perfectly rebuilt engine under the bed and then I saw the frame wrapped in Christmas paper and tinsel on top of a wardrobe. The wording along the swing arm had been engraved and reflected his deep hatred for his ex wife. It hung on the lounge wall above a dirty water tank full of dead fish.

I cannot imagine his mental torture but I left the house quite scared......

Phil dismantled it for me and threw it away.
Attachments
Disgusting
Disgusting
stevewharton

Re: Disgusting

Post by stevewharton »

I'mI know I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing that monstrous creation.
:o :shock: :? :tw
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
teazer

Post by teazer »

Wow, that is just beautiful......

NOT.

I think I just threw up in my mouth. That is one ugly rusty POS, IMHO
Maybe it has potential if the monoshock is sound, maybe keep the frame and swingarm and wheels. Not even sure I'd keep them...
Seat looks like a replica RCB Honda that has been hacked around, so perhaps that could be sold to a Honda owner. Katana tank looks ugly on a katana and doesn't exactly enhance the looks of that beast.

Maybe just strip it and recycle it, or gift it to someone to do that. Any spare parts on that worth keeping?
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Filth wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:23 pm Phil dismantled it for me and threw it away.
Money well spent.
Hopefully the engine may be of use to someone - although if it has been done with as much 'love' as the rest, mebbe not.
wtf.gif
wtf.gif (3 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
Reminds me of the ex though.
Similar result - best money I ever spent.
No help from Phil though - I did the 'honours meself.'
I worked as a commissioning engineer for a cremator manufacturer at the time - she never knew how lucky she was. 8-)
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
malky

Post by malky »

Urgh! I've seen that before somewhere indeed the result of a tortured mind :lol:
EvansWard

Post by EvansWard »

Just say no to meth/ drugs! Break out the sledge hammer on that thing! :evil:
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV
1984 Yamaha RZ350
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You should have sold it to Stevie Wonder
teazer

Post by teazer »

You just lack the vision to see what a beauty this is or could be.

Or maybe the drugs you can access are less potent.... :lol:
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

I like it :D
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

It should be used in one of those Christmas charity adverts
“Right now all over the uk and the world classic once loved motorcycles are being ritualistically and horribly modified by thoughtless bikers,these machines admired by Many a young lad are now being forced into ill fitting make shift body panels and painted in Gordy color schemes ,for just £2,00 a month we can send a group of enthusiasts to the garages and sheds of these cruel heartless people and show them the wonders of stock panels and standard exhausts,don’t let another kettle suffer needlessly ,next time it could be your old smoker that gets the vagasil treatment,donate now by texting WTF WERE YOU THINKING to kettle rescue.co.uk ,no classic should have to endure this in its twighlight years !!
End the suffering now
Cheers MrB