GT250 Fun and Games

Here you can write about your restoration highs and lows and hopefully final success
Peter

Re: GT250 Fun and Games

Post by Peter »

Looks fantastic! And you have the weather to go with it!
Damian74

Post by Damian74 »

Thanks Peter - very happy with the result!'

As for the weather - too much of a good thing.

35 deg and 80% humidity with passing thunder storms - summer here in Brisbane isn't the best time to be on a bike.
Our winters in the other hand - down to maybe 5 deg over night, at worst, and in the low 20's during the day, not a cloud in the sky - doesn't get any better!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Yes, I just came back from similar in Lanzarote - without the clouds, rain or much humidity. I suspect I'll get warm in June when we go to he KC rally!....... :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Damian74 wrote:Thanks Peter - very happy with the result!'

35 deg and 80% humidity with passing thunder storms - summer here in Brisbane isn't the best time to be on a bike.
Our winters in the other hand - down to maybe 5 deg over night, at worst, and in the low 20's during the day, not a cloud in the sky - doesn't get any better!
One of the reasons we came back from West Australia is because my parents were sick of the sunshine! Can you bloody believe it.
Chris57

Post by Chris57 »

canaletto5 wrote:
Damian74 wrote:Thanks Peter - very happy with the result!'

One of the reasons we came back from West Australia is because my parents were sick of the sunshine! Can you bloody believe it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: