Crank shaft oil seals

Here you can write about your restoration highs and lows and hopefully final success
canaletto5

Re: Crank shaft oil seals

Post by canaletto5 »

I have an account with them and it looks as though I can get them sent here.

They come to 120 dollars for a full set including shipping.

If you want me to buy them and send them to you when they arrive, let me know. I don't know what it costs to send them on from the UK to you but I don't think it will be outrageous. Kev
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

canaletto5 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:36 am I have an account with them and it looks as though I can get them sent here.

If you want me to buy them and send them to you when they arrive, let me know. I don't know what it costs to send them on from the UK to you but I don't think it will be outrageous. Kev
Hi caneletto5 ,I wrote back and asked about postage to my daughter's in the UK but he never replied ,I ended up buying a set of mitaka one's from eBay,thanks for the kind offer though and apologies if any member on here was bidding on them .This Brexit has put import on everything coming into France now,a friend recently bought £45 of land rover parts and the import was £35 !!!! That's why I am trying to source the crank refurbishment here in France rather than ship it to the UK
Cheers MrB
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

Mr Bonehead wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:24 pm
canaletto5 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:36 am I have an account with them and it looks as though I can get them sent here.

Hi caneletto5 ,I wrote back and asked about postage to my daughter's in the UK but he never replied ,I ended up buying a set of mitaka one's from eBay,thanks for the kind offer though and apologies if any member on here was bidding on them .This Brexit has put import on everything coming into France now,a friend recently bought £45 of land rover parts and the import was £35 !!!! That's why I am trying to source the crank refurbishment here in France rather than ship it to the UK
Cheers MrB
Got a reply this morning,he is still posting to the UK ,bit late as I've already got some now !!!!
MrB