1974 Suzuki GT 750L

Kevine6959

1974 Suzuki GT 750L

Post by Kevine6959 »

Just a quickie out there

I have just got a Suzuki GT 750 L 1974 that I imported recently from my cousin in the USA. I have not advertised it as not at all sure what to do with it at this time.

I have other bikes arriving soon and I only purchased it as it was offered and a really nice bike, it was stored really well in a garage for some time, it had a windjammer fairing on ... YUK ... which I had removed for shipping, all the chrome and bits in really good condition, the tank and panels appear original paint and in good condition.

Only thing I can see is that the fork ears were drilled for the fairing and need changing, headlight glass and a set of indicators. I have been flat out and not even cleaned it after shipping here. been that busy undecided whether too sell on or what .... so thought would throw the question out there.

the bike has amazing compression and will get around to flushing and cleaning etc before doing anything. It was running prior to its travels

anyway hope the kettle gang are good .... you have all been outstanding as always

Kev
seriesone80

Re: 1974 Suzuki GT 750L

Post by seriesone80 »

P.M sent Kev