Piece of wood for sale???

stevewharton

Re: Piece of wood for sale???

Post by stevewharton »

Bloody hell, someone's feeling flush, I've been well and truly outbid!.........For now ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

What with all these big spenders, I'd best sit this one out.
Me pension's not due anytime soon!!! :shock:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:10 am What with all these big spenders, I'd best sit this one out.
Me pension's not due anytime soon!!! :shock:
And I thought you were the one outbidding everyone, yeh right :roll: ;) :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Eastham

Post by Eastham »

Do you think it could be modified for a GT185
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Eastham wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:28 am Do you think it could be modified for a GT185
I think it could be possible with a special tool, something like a black marker pen maybe :lol:
Eastham

Post by Eastham »

stevewharton wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:13 am
Eastham wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:28 am Do you think it could be modified for a GT185
I think it could be possible with a special tool, something like a black marker pen maybe :lol:
I was thinking maybe turning it over and writing GT185 in green, that way it will if will have duel purpose in the event I ever get a 750 and if I don’t I could sell it on for twice the price :D
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

Eastham wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:22 pm
stevewharton wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:13 am
I was thinking maybe turning it over and writing GT185 in green, that way it will if will have duel purpose in the event I ever get a 750 and if I don’t I could sell it on for twice the price :D
Ay r tell ya. That sounds good !
R mite manufacture some bespoke side stand bloks........ :lol: :D
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Well done to the winner (who are you?) who outbid me and bought this item for £11.65 + P&P, which will now be donated to the air ambulance appeal.
Disappointed not to have won this special signed piece of wood, however I've now made an equivalent donation to this excellent charity instead :D
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

:D :lol:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:09 am Well done to the winner (who are you?) who outbid me and bought this item for £11.65 + P&P, which will now be donated to the air ambulance appeal.
Disappointed not to have won this special signed piece of wood, however I've now made an equivalent donation to this excellent charity instead :D
I thought about it, and it's the thought that counts as we all know. 8-)
Proof that four strokes are over complicated