Higspeeds sold

stupot

Higspeeds sold

Post by stupot »

They are almost new , they are in the original Higspeeds box and were fitted only once and the user thought they were too loud , so I bought them for my A which I’m currently rebuilding I’ve found a good set of standard exhausts which I’m going to be using .
I’ve not advertised them anywhere else due to thread hijackers and silly comments regarding Higspeeds exhausts .
They are located Manchester and they are absolutely mint I cannot find any blemishes of marks anywhere upon them .
On the box it says “Higspeeds. The sound of the seventies “. Which I think is true lol .
[list[/list]
Last edited by stupot on Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
everyones a winner
Chris57

Re: Higspeeds for sale 550 ono

Post by Chris57 »

stupot wrote:They are almost new , they are in the original Higspeeds box and were fitted only once and the user thought they were too loud , so I bought them for my A which I’m currently rebuilding I’ve found a good set of standard exhausts which I’m going to be using .
I’ve not advertised them anywhere else due to thread hijackers and silly comments regarding Higspeeds exhausts .
They are located Manchester and they are absolutely mint I cannot find any blemishes of marks anywhere upon them .
On the box it says “Higspeeds. The sound of the seventies “. Which I think is true lol .
07483220044 stu.
"silly comments regarding Higspeeds exhausts" , I wonder why :lol: :lol: :lol:
stupot

Re: Higspeeds sold

Post by stupot »

Now sold thanks .
everyones a winner