Tacho sockets/bulb holders for sale.

Gr8uncleal

Tacho sockets/bulb holders for sale.

Post by Gr8uncleal »

Morning and I hope that you are all well and Covid free.

I've not posted for a while - basically my Yam RDs and DTs have taken priority over my GT550 :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anyway, these three tacho sockets have come my way and I'm looking to move them on. The results of my research in trying to suss out what they were fitted to has not met with total success, but this is what I THINK they might be off:-

First one (photo 3) - SOLD Early T250, TS250 & T350. Length of black sheath over the wires is just over 70cm and there are 4 bulb holders. It looks very much like the listing on fleaby that is shown as 34270-18620. SOLD
Second one (photo 2) - Might be GT250 and some GT500? No block connector, 5 bulb holders and at least 3 sets of the wires have their own protective sheath, with the whole lot being covered in a second sheath.
Third one (photo 1) - This one is new. Might be for a later version of the TC125. There are four bulb holders, the seven wires terminate in a 9 pin block and the length of the black protective sheath is about 20cm.

Cost is £18 each, posted. Message me if you are interested and definitely message/post a reply if you can pin down exactly what they are off! ;)

Thanks.

Alan B from down south
Suzuki socket assemblies 4.jpg
Suzuki socket assemblies 3.jpg
Suzuki socket assemblies 2.jpg
Suzuki socket assemblies 1.jpg