GT380 parts for sale

Gary66

GT380 parts for sale

Post by Gary66 »

OK guys, so I made a snap decision and sold the 380, I may regret this I don't know but its gone.
I wasn't using it and to be honest it was really difficult to move due to there being another 5 bikes in the garage!

So I have been having a look around the garage and found a few bits that may be of use to members on here. I can't remember how to post up pics now as it's been a while since doing so but I can try and list what I have.

There's an outer left hand exhaust and an inner right hand one. The outer looks like it may have been brazed near the header end, why I have no idea? The inner has had a small plate riveted over what I can only assume is a hole from either rust or a baffle plate repair?
There are some black painted headlight ears.

There are 4 regulator rectifiers, 2 of one type and 2 of another, I am assuming here that there are 2 different types or there are 2 regulators and 2 rectifiers?
Various cables including throttle cables, brake cables and 2 brand new after market clutch cables.
There's a throttle and start/ stop switch body.
Several brackets for cable positioning.
There's a good usable front disc measuring 6.8mm thick along with some brake shoes that could possibly be unused,I really couldn't say about those though.
There is a coil pack but couldn't be sure its from a 380, it's a 3 pack though so it's certainly from/for a triple.
There is a rear wheel sprocket carrier which is chalked on for a 550? Not sure on that at all, that's a mystery to me and can only assume it was in the box of bits with the bike!
I may have missed some bits, I don't know.

If anyone needs anything give me a shout I will be posting this stuff up on the Facebook 380 page so be quick if you need stuff as the 380 sold within hours on there!