Raven cafe Whitchurch

slosher

Re: Raven cafe Whitchurch

Post by slosher »

Yes great to see you Mick albeit just as we where about to diesel up for home sorry we missed you Martin just pulled off as you arrived on the big Kwak :( Not too sure about bike meets now with only six allowed from tomorrow :? but we will have to arranged a Ponderosa gig or something eh !!!
GT750L
GT550L
TL1000 97s
T140V
Loctite Trained Engineer :lol:(since having the Bonnie)
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

slosher wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:41 pm Yes great to see you Mick albeit just as we where about to diesel up for home sorry we missed you Martin just pulled off as you arrived on the big Kwak :( Not too sure about bike meets now with only six allowed from tomorrow :? but we will have to arranged a Ponderosa gig or something eh !!!

Hi Dave,

I’d have caught up with you if I didn’t get lost :oops: Came in a different way which took me through Whitchurch. Hopefully, if we get some decent weather we can arrange a ride out to the Ponderosa.
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

mick 63 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:17 pm Nice to bump into Dave & Stan and Mizzy , down at The Raven Cafe .
Hi Mick,

Nice to meet up with you today. Just sorry I didn’t join you on the way up to Quatford as the ride home was too short.
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

mick 63 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:17 pm Nice to bump into Dave & Stan and Mizzy , down at The Raven Cafe .
Wuh,
It's that LARGE bloke again :lol: :lol: