2022 Kettle Clinic Rally

Scotch750

Re: 2022 Kettle Clinic Rally

Post by Scotch750 »

stevewharton wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:14 pm
Scotch750 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:57 pm
mick 63 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:58 am Scotch hasn't got a van so he might not be coming ;)
Wuh,
Yam right Mick. So, so far I ay cumin ! :cry:
You miserable git, what we gonna do for entertainment?
Di says I can go on my own if your not there to make her laugh :lol:
Wuh,
Yal av ter put money in the jukebox or get Mizzy to sing a song of sixpence a pocket full of rye ! :lol:
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

Thanks Steve,

Me & Chris booked in one of the double bed lodges for 3 nights Thurs/Fri/Sat.
GT750A
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Cheers Geoff, sorry all for not updating the list of attendees yet, but had a busy week or so with a family crisis and then preparing for a birthday gathering this w'end.
Rest assured normal service will resume asap next week :D
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Normal? :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

stevewharton wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:01 pm Cheers Geoff, sorry all for not updating the list of attendees yet, but had a busy week or so with a family crisis and then preparing for a birthday gathering this w'end.
Rest assured normal service will resume asap next week :D
Jeff with a J Steve :lol:
GT750A
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi all, re' the above, here's the list of attendees so far......

Myself & Diane - 4 nights.
Mick & Audra - 4 nights.
Mizzy & Ray - 2 nights.
Jeff & Chris - 3 nights.

Anyone else?

Woodland Waters phone number is...... 01400230888 and just tell them the type of room you require and which nights you want to stay.

The dates are Thursday, June 9th, through to Sunday, June 12th, 2022.

Don't forget to mention you are with the Kettle Clinic bike club and to ask for the 20% discount.

Cheers Steve W.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Rhencullen

Post by Rhencullen »

I've booked into a nearby B&B for the Friday and Saturday - I'll be on the Kettle and Karen in the car.
1977 Suzuki GT750B - 2003 Honda CB1300 - 1979 Honda CBX1000
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Good to hear Martin, the more the merrier :D
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

stevewharton wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:04 pm Hi all, re' the above, here's the list of attendees so far......

Myself & Diane - 4 nights.
Mick & Audra - 4 nights.
Mizzy & Ray - 2 nights.
Jeff & Chris - 3 nights.
Richard & Jackie - 4 nights.
John & Nuala - 4 nights.
Baz & Carmen - 4 nights.

Anyone else?

Woodland Waters phone number is...... 01400230888 and just tell them the type of room you require and which nights you want to stay.

The dates are Thursday, June 9th, through to Sunday, June 12th, 2022.

Don't forget to mention you are with the Kettle Clinic bike club and to ask for the 20% discount.

Cheers Steve W.
Just to bump this post back up, there's been a few more added to the above list for next years rally.
Anyone else booked in yet?
How's about you Scotch? and you Baz?
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

More names now added to the list above and a few more possibles that haven't confirmed yet, so the list of attendees is growing :D

Travelling through South Linc's yesterday, close to Woodland Waters and decided to call in and get Mrs W's opinion on the place and she's given it a massive thumbs up :P
After looking around and checking out the lodges which are amazing and at £60 a night a right bargain, we went to Woodies Bar and restaurant to check out the food. We weren't disappointed with the quality and portions, which I would say is a lot better than the usual pub standard, so all good there.
Spoke with the restaurant manager re' our stay next June and all sounds good for block bookings at breakfast and evening, which he suggests seating us all together for in the restaurant rather than the bar. He has asked though that I provide him with numbers for food a couple of months before we all arrive.
So Richard and myself have agreed to meet up there around April next year, so he can have a good look around and hopefully by then I can let the restaurant manager have a rough idea about numbers and menu preferences.
That's it for now and if you're thinking about joining us, please book a room asap and let me know so I can add you to the list.
Cheers, Steve W.