Yorkshire Rally 2019

stevewharton

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Post by stevewharton »

mizzytheman wrote:
PaulD738 wrote:
stevewharton wrote:Just watched an early episode of Henry Coles "Shed and Buried" from 2016, where Henry and Sam visit Dick Cravens museum in Yorkshire, and it reminded me of our visit there last year during the clinic rally. What a fantastic day out and what a brilliant rally that was, organised by my mate Alan H.
Great memories and a great gang of motor biking friends, can't wait till we can all get together and do it again. :D
Whoa, what’s going on here :lol:
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Looks like Steve has given up unless he’s trying to lull Alan into a false sense of security.
Listen, Alan and I are the best of friends, despite what we say about each other on here and remember, we call it "entertainment" and you'll all be recieving a bill when the lockdown is over. :D

Right, where is the tight fisted old Yorkshire know it all, and part time Percy Thrower :?:

P.S. did you say "lull" Mizzy? Be careful when you say that word in front of Al, at his advanced age words like that are likely to make him sleepy. ;)

P.P.S. Alan's a bit quiet right now because he's busy being Donald Trumps chief advisor. :shock:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

stevewharton wrote:
mizzytheman wrote:
PaulD738 wrote:
Whoa, what’s going on here :lol:

P.P.S. Alan's a bit quiet right now because he's busy being Donald Trumps chief advisor. :shock:
I suppose it was Alan who advised Donald to tell everyone to inject themselves with Dettol. Well he got that one wrong. You should be injecting Toilet Duck not Dettol. :D

P.S another few words that make him sleepy “it’s your round”.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

No Martin. It's you that's round.
mizzy.gif
mizzy.gif (7.34 KiB) Viewed 654 times
stevewharton wrote: Right, where is the tight fisted old Yorkshire know it all, and part time Percy Thrower :?:
I'm here. Watching. Remembering. Plotting. ;)
Last edited by Alan H on Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

mizzytheman wrote:
stevewharton wrote:
mizzytheman wrote:

I suppose it was Alan who advised Donald to tell everyone to inject themselves with Dettol. Well he got that one wrong. You should be injecting Toilet Duck not Dettol. :D

P.S another few words that make him sleepy “it’s your round”.
Alan wouldn't advise Dettol or Toilet Duck, no no no, much too expensive for the miserly old Yorkie scrote, :o. it'd afta be the 99p shops equivalent, obviously. :P
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:No Martin. It's you that's round.
mizzy.gif

The only thing about Alan that's fat, is his wallet. :roll:
stevewharton wrote: Right, where is the tight fisted old Yorkshire know it all, and part time Percy Thrower :?:
I'm here. Watching. Remembering. Plotting. ;)
Looks like the old git has woken from his age related slumber. ;)
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Alan H wrote:No Martin. It's you that's round.
mizzy.gif
Hilarious, funny how your sense of humour improves once the sun comes up. That coffin must be really comfortable. :roll:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

It might be apt to remember that it's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in.
Harrymail

Post by Harrymail »

Steve & Alan.JPG
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

His other hand's nicking me wallet. :o
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote:His other hand's nicking me wallet. :o
Steve hasn't got a wallet - or money - and gawd knows what was in his pocket.....
finger.jpg
finger.jpg (18.98 KiB) Viewed 633 times