Yorkshire Rally 2019

Alan H

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Post by Alan H »

Orders for rally T shirts going in this week - been a bit hectic at home since the rally what with stripping a bike, 'nipping' down to Baz's and other stuff,
So, anyone wanting a shirt please PM me. They are £10 each and £1.50 postage if they need that too.
I'll be PM'ing those who went, but anyone else can buy one if they wish.
I can get 'Didn't go this time' on the back for Paul and anyone else who couldn't make it if they like too! :lol:

The shirt design is this;
Rally shirt black.jpg
On a very good quality white T shirt.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

JOHNJENKS66 wrote:
stevewharton wrote:Excellent photo's Jeff, especially the shots of the prize winning, dragon scale paintwork kettle. :roll: ;)
Now we know why Steve's bike won..........Heard noises outside at 6.25am, came down to find this,,,,,,,,,, nuff said...........
Stop stirring the s### John, you know it was nearer 9.30 and it was just a quick wipe down. As I said, "envy is a terrible thing" :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
didge

Post by didge »

I’ve not been on here for what seems like an eternity, I’ve really enjoyed looking through the pictures, but I have to ask, why does the grey kettle have scales like my chickens legs on it, does it’s owner keep chickens too ?
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

didge wrote:I’ve not been on here for what seems like an eternity, I’ve really enjoyed looking through the pictures, but I have to ask, why does the grey kettle have scales like my chickens legs on it, does it’s owner keep chickens too ?
Wait for it !!!!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Cluckin' classic!!! :lol:
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Alan H wrote:Cluckin' classic!!! :lol:
He’s probably in bed at the moment but when his favourite cockerel wakes him up in the morning feathers will fly. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
C0ED5632-C8D8-4C43-8249-1523A06F1813.gif
C0ED5632-C8D8-4C43-8249-1523A06F1813.gif (326.42 KiB) Viewed 742 times
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

didge wrote:I’ve not been on here for what seems like an eternity, I’ve really enjoyed looking through the pictures, but I have to ask, why does the grey kettle have scales like my chickens legs on it, does it’s owner keep chickens too ?
If you have chicken legs then I'd love to see a photo :lol:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

canaletto5 wrote:
If you have chicken legs then I'd love to see a photo :lol:
I think it's a food franchise at the back of his current shop called 'Tattooed Chicken Pieces' it's antiseptically good.
He's trying to diversify from 'just' doing body art.
Not actually Didge's legs that look like a birds mate, that would be wierd. How would he start the Hardly Ableson?
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hello Didge, surprised to see (not) that you've joined the seemingly ever growing list of clinic members, who are most envious of my multiple prize winning, dragon scale paint schemed kettle, but to correct your mistake, it's not grey, it's black and silver and if you can't see that, how can you be expected to tell the difference between chicken legs and a fire breathing dragon :?: its a shame Specsavers are closed :roll:
Joking apart, I've just looked through some of the earlier 2019 rally posts and photo's and been reminded of what a great time I/we all had. Shame this years rally has been scuppered :cry:
Last edited by stevewharton on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Harrymail

Post by Harrymail »

I've just looked back through the photos and it seems such a long time ago. It was a heatwave that weekend. A great time, my highlight of the year.
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red