Lincolnshire rally 2020

mizzytheman

Re: Lincolnshire rally 2020

Post by mizzytheman »

A big thanks to Steve for organising this years rally. Even more so due to the challenging times we are currently going through. Well done and already looking forward to next year.
malky

Post by malky »

itsnotateapot wrote:https://youtu.be/wPjJFv1NDBg
Fly Yorkshire Airlines.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Noisy bloody things!!! :roll:

Just got home safe & sound. Waterproofs held up the good fight so we got home dry.
Great weekend and excellent company. Looking forward to Richard's 'space' referred to in the above post!!!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Peterg

Post by Peterg »

I’ve already got the originals out ready to go back on Alan,
Honest
itsnotateapot

Post by itsnotateapot »

Peterg wrote:I’ve already got the originals out ready to go back on Alan,
Honest
Hi peter great to meet you on the rally excellent choice of bike a blue L model by far the best kettle, as for the higgspeads you can shove the where the sun dont shine :lol: my ears are still ringing from following you ;)
Richard
SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
Peterg

Post by Peterg »

:lol:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Well weren't we a lucky bunch of bikers, a four day rally with the threat of rain constantly hanging over us and we managed to get through it with nothing more than a few spits and spots, at least while we were riding, plus there was the bonus of a couple of days with the sun shining. 8-) So I hope you're all home safe and sound now and for those of us who did go home today, in the rain, not too wet.
On behalf of Diane and myself, we'd like to thank all of you that joined us for the rally in the Lincolnshire wolds and hope you enjoyed it as much as we did, if there are any complaints though please send them to Alan H. ;)
Can I ask those who were as impressed as we were, with their stay at the Holcombe guest house, to take the time to give them a positive review on their web page. The food was excellent and the two Sharon's were particularly hospitable and friendly, I think it was a lucky find for us after all the earlier hassle whilst looking for somewhere suitable to stay.
Once this covid problem has gone away I expect I'll see some of you at the local bike meets, but for those that live a bit further away, hopefully I'll see you again at the 2021 clinic rally.
Thanks again everyone and all the best.
Steve and Diane Wharton.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
raysunners

Post by raysunners »

As all have said it was a great weekend, thanks to Steve for the effort in organising a great event and good choice for the accommodation and to all who attended to make it a memorable occasion!
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

thanks to Steve for organizing this years rally me and Carmen loved it..
Peterg

Post by Peterg »

Quiet as a mouse now Alan
Attachments
0537DA70-3AF8-4F45-8A7B-C7A0C443042E.jpeg