Post by Alan H »

Hopefully going easy, anyway......... :roll: :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Re: Lincolnshire rally 2020

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote:Nah, I'm far too easy. :lol:
I’ve heard that Steve :shock:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

BAZ wrote:I would say feck off but Mizzy would moderate it..thank for the award

https://youtu.be/FE_DF2-H_T0
Wuh, has anybody else seen a resemblance ??? :shock:

Wuh,
Has ANYBODY noticed THIS, OR WHAT ?????
Cum on !!
Watch the cowin' video !
Ahm sure it's ahr Baz ??
Attachments
Double or what !....get it, DOUBLE !!
Double or what !....get it, DOUBLE !!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi Guys, just seen on t'internet that North East Lincolnshire, my home county, could be going into tier 4 soon, :o if things don't improve, and I can't help thinking how "lucky" :?: :? we were, to have been able to have gone ahead with our rally back in July.
So with that in mind and with most other events throughout the year being cancelled, I wondered whether anyone on here has been affected by the virus, especially those that attended our Lincolnshire rally.
Hopefully everyone's okay, following the rules and keeping safe.
Cheers Steve W.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

It looks like the country will be tier 4 soon, Steve.
Not affected up to now really - had a couple of tests but so far all clear, but Lynn & I do try to take care as regards masks and keeping away from people who don't have either the sense or decency to do the same. We have a grand daughter to consider and we go the extra mile to look after her health.
Ah well, we can't edificate pork, can we?
Not sure about the latest directives regarding travel 'passports' tied to having the anti virus injections.....
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Rhencullen

Post by Rhencullen »

stevewharton wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:35 pm So with that in mind and with most other events throughout the year being cancelled, I wondered whether anyone on here has been affected by the virus, especially those that attended our Lincolnshire rally.
I've had it - not long after visiting the rally pub as it happens.

I deliver cars around the country three days a week - which is OK whilst driving, but getting in between jobs means using public transport and this is how I presume I caught it.

I had a very tight chest and breathing difficulties, but fortunately didn't need hospital treatment before it cleared up.

Currently on furlough again since Nov 5th. Hope things sort themselves for Wales in June.
1977 Suzuki GT750B - 2003 Honda CB1300 - 1979 Honda CBX1000
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

I had back in March,
Wasn’t well for a while it seems to have had a lasting effect on my chest.
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

Me & Chris are both fine Steve, I don't know how I didn't catch it though with delivering to customers houses for Tesco and I eventually retired earlier than expected due to being told to shield again in late Oct because I have a minor Aneurysm, so was classed as "clinically extremely vulnerable" although I do feel fine, If I did catch it I didn't know about it. Doing plenty of fishing now whilst the Kettle is under cover but intend to ride if we get a decent day. Take care all, Stay safe and Merry Christmas

Jeff & Chris
GT750A
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Good to hear (so far :P ) that no one caught anything nasty during the rally, so keep safe everyone and have the best Christmas possible under the virus restrictions.
Keep smiling and counting the weeks until spring and the bikes are back on the road and hopefully we'll be able to meet up again ;)
Cheers Steve W.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
malky

Post by malky »

I had it in October- its not nice - laid me out for three weeks and I'm still suffering with breathlessness when I attempt anything strenuous