2021 Clinic Rally.Betws-y-Coed

JOHNJENKS66

Re: 2021 Clinic Rally.Betws-y-Coed

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Sorry to say, but the Gestapo have decided to make it impossible for us to attend this year (again).
We can get onto the ferry in Dublin, but will be fined up to 500 euro each, for leaving the country.
We will then have to take a PCR test in the UK no more than 72 hours before returning, and receive a negative result.
Then on arriving home after a negative result, we have to quarantine for 14 days. ????
If we had a positive result we will be taken to an Isolation Hotel, at our expense, for 14 days. ???? Same as a negative result ????
It does not matter that we have both had our Astra Zeneca jab, still have to take the test, which asks the question, why have a jab in the first place.
The lunatics who are running this asylum, have even decided to use the already under pressure police resources to man checkpoints at all airport/ferry terminals in the country.This has already resulted in hundreds of fines being issued.
The official date of release in Ireland is the 19th of July, due to pressure from our masters in Brussels. Of the 27 countries in the EU, Ireland was the only country to take up on a six week Grace period, on the date allowing travel to resume between EU members. After pressure though, it seems we will now toe the line with the rest of them.

Anyway, just want to wish you all the best of weather for the rally. It could not have been held in a better place. I remember the last time we stayed there, it was a great weekend. Richard and Scotch will look after you all, and make sure you all enjoy yourselves.

I'm off to drown me sorrows with a case of good Irish whiskey, that I had planned to bring a few bottle over, for Baz, as he is now hooked on this particular brand. Sorry Barry.

PS. Iv'e just noticed my join date to this forum, under my Avatar. Is it really over ten years ago that Baz started this .. Time flies when your having fun.......................
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Bad news for all of us John. We were looking forward to more good times with you and Nuala.
We'll have to try harder next time.
That Menstruating Grace wants locking up what with her extended periods.......
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

That's a shame John, not seen you for a while and looking forward to meeting up again. Diane was looking forward to meeting you both for the first time, after all I've told her about you, all good honest :roll:
Take care mate and keep safe :D
Steve and Di Wharton.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
raysunners

Post by raysunners »

JOHNJENKS66 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:28 pm Sorry to say, but the Gestapo have decided to make it impossible for us to attend this year (again).
We can get onto the ferry in Dublin, but will be fined up to 500 euro each, for leaving the country.
We will then have to take a PCR test in the UK no more than 72 hours before returning, and receive a negative result.
Then on arriving home after a negative result, we have to quarantine for 14 days. ????
If we had a positive result we will be taken to an Isolation Hotel, at our expense, for 14 days. ???? Same as a negative result ????
It does not matter that we have both had our Astra Zeneca jab, still have to take the test, which asks the question, why have a jab in the first place.
The lunatics who are running this asylum, have even decided to use the already under pressure police resources to man checkpoints at all airport/ferry terminals in the country.This has already resulted in hundreds of fines being issued.
The official date of release in Ireland is the 19th of July, due to pressure from our masters in Brussels. Of the 27 countries in the EU, Ireland was the only country to take up on a six week Grace period, on the date allowing travel to resume between EU members. After pressure though, it seems we will now toe the line with the rest of them.

Anyway, just want to wish you all the best of weather for the rally. It could not have been held in a better place. I remember the last time we stayed there, it was a great weekend. Richard and Scotch will look after you all, and make sure you all enjoy yourselves.

I'm off to drown me sorrows with a case of good Irish whiskey, that I had planned to bring a few bottle over, for Baz, as he is now hooked on this particular brand. Sorry Barry.

PS. Iv'e just noticed my join date to this forum, under my Avatar. Is it really over ten years ago that Baz started this .. Time flies when your having fun.......................
Sorry to hear this John, was looking forward to seeing you both
Haggler

Post by Haggler »

Bloody shame that John. Hopefully catch up later in the year
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

That's a blow John for you and Nuala and for the rest of us too, your company will be missed. So sorry you can't make it. This bloody Pandemic has caused some heartache.

Take care pal and hope to see you both soon.

Jeff & Chris
GT750A
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Hi Gents,

Don’t forget to bring some midge repellant with you if you intend on sitting outside after sunset especially around the back of the hotel. However, there is an indoor type of midge known as the yorkshirious cantankerous midge. Normally seen buzzing around groups of people and can be rather annoying. If you ignore them they usually go away muttering “how much”. Safest place is usually by the bar as this type of midge doesn’t normally go there.

:roll:
Last edited by mizzytheman on Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

mizzytheman wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:48 am Hi Gents,

Don’t forget to bring some midge repellant with you if you intend on sitting outside after sunset especially around the back of the hotel. However, there is an indoor type of midge known as the yorkshirious cantankerous midge. Normally seen buzzing around groups of people and can be rather annoying. If you ignore them they usually go away muttering “how much”. Safest place is usually by the bar as this type midge doesn’t normally go there.

:lol: Mizzy you're a bad influence :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

Wuh,
It's a b......d shame we woe be seeing ya :(
Yow 2 tek care and we'll c ya soon.
Me and Rich will try an' tek care of these old folks ! :lol:
Luv Scotch & Cas. x
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:59 am
mizzytheman wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:48 am Hi Gents,

Don’t forget to bring some midge repellant with you if you intend on sitting outside after sunset especially around the back of the hotel. However, there is an indoor type of midge known as the yorkshirious cantankerous midge. Normally seen buzzing around groups of people and can be rather annoying. If you ignore them they usually go away muttering “how much”. Safest place is usually by the bar as this type midge doesn’t normally go there.

:lol: Mizzy you're a bad influence :lol:
Too many hangers on trying to upgrade their credibility is the problem........ :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated