2 Stroke Weekend Squires

Alan H

Re: 2 Stroke Weekend Squires

Post by Alan H »

PaulD738 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:59 pm Wots an electrikle starter then?
My T500 being a real mans bike don’t have one of them 8-)
And just to make even more of a mans bike they put the kickstart on the wrong side not like yer namby pamby Oilfields, Kettle’s & 550’s :lol:
I've got a couple with wrong side kickstarts Paul. The T200 and TC200.
So from what you say, beezlebitch the crapana isn't a man's bike then? Fairy nuff.
But I was out on the 550 yesterday, one touch on the button and away we go. Much more civilised. Something that you seem to know little about, yer gret cheesy wazzock.
If the T500 is a man's bike, are you expecting to turn into one so you can stop falling off it? You was attacked up the rear end after all. :shock:
Richard's Cobra was pretty though with his new 'proper' front mudguard.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Alan H wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:39 am So from what you say, beezlebitch the crapana isn't a man's bike then? Fairy nuff.
Oi there’s now fairy about Beelzebitch my beautiful Katana. It’s a real mans bike because you need muscles like Arnold Schwarzenegger to get the feckker out of the garage. This is why Suzuki put the elecktrikle starter on it as you ain’t got the strength to kick start it after you finally get it out of the garage :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:24 am
Alan H wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:39 am So from what you say, beezlebitch the crapana isn't a man's bike then? Fairy nuff.
Oi there’s now fairy about Beelzebitch my beautiful Katana. It’s a real mans bike because you need muscles like Arnold Schwarzenegger to get the feckker out of the garage. This is why Suzuki put the elecktrikle starter on it as you ain’t got the strength to kick start it after you finally get it out of the garage :lol:
You want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield lad. ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".