2 Stroke Weekend Squires

itsnotateapot

2 Stroke Weekend Squires

Post by itsnotateapot »

Its the 2 Stroke Weekend this sat,At Squires Cafe, 12th 13th. saturday tends to be the best day as there is a mass rideout to seaways cafe, normaly sets off around mid morning.
SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
Alan H

Re: 2 Stroke Weekend Squires

Post by Alan H »

I'll be going, not sure about the rideout though.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

There's a few of us meeting at the Humber bridge 10am Saturday (weather permitting) so should be at Squires before 11am. Got to be back home 2.30ish for the new bike being delivered, so gonna be a bit of a rush :? :roll: as usual.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:26 am There's a few of us meeting at the Humber bridge 10am Saturday (weather permitting) so should be at Squires before 11am. Got to be back home 2.30ish for the new bike being delivered, so gonna be a bit of a rush :? :roll: as usual.
Or you could go later after the “new” bikes been delivered and go on that?
Oh sorry, the oilfield wouldn’t make it that far so maybe not :tw
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:59 am
stevewharton wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:26 am There's a few of us meeting at the Humber bridge 10am Saturday (weather permitting) so should be at Squires before 11am. Got to be back home 2.30ish for the new bike being delivered, so gonna be a bit of a rush :? :roll: as usual.
Or you could go later after the “new” bikes been delivered and go on that?
Oh sorry, the oilfield wouldn’t make it that far so maybe not :tw
Joking apart (if you could call that a joke :tw) I can't really go to a 2 stroke meet on a 4 stroke can I :roll:

Come back Alan, your put downs are much more sophisticated. ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

hoping to put an appearance in myself dont think I will be in time for the rideout though :) :) :)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Nemind Colin, we'll have a brew and put the world to rights!!

Don't worry Steve, you can park in the tractor field across the road. They might even have a 'didee' plough you can try.. :lol:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:21 pm Nemind Colin, we'll have a brew and put the world to rights!!

Don't worry Steve, you can park in the tractor field across the road. They might even have a 'didee' plough you can try.. :lol:
I did say your put downs were sophisticated :roll: I was obviously wrong, and for the last time I'm not coming to a 2 stroke meet on a 4 stroke, which when it's run in will probably leave your 550 standing. ;)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:54 pm I did say your put downs were sophisticated :roll: I was obviously wrong, and for the last time I'm not coming to a 2 stroke meet on a 4 stroke, which when it's run in will probably leave your 550 standing. ;)
My 550 won't be standing, but you'll be able to smell the two stroke smoke being left in front of you.
And that's a bike 43 years old. Not sure about the 48 year old 550 yet as it's still being tweaked. but I'm sure that Uncle Baz will have done a good job on that one as well.
Good Japanese bikes, none of that foreign indian stuff! ;)
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Wots an electrikle starter then?
My T500 being a real mans bike don’t have one of them 8-)
And just to make even more of a mans bike they put the kickstart on the wrong side not like yer namby pamby Oilfields, Kettle’s & 550’s :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!