2022 Kettle Clinic Rally

mick 63

Re: 2022 Kettle Clinic Rally

Post by mick 63 »

Scotch hasn't got a van so he might not be coming ;)
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

mick 63 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:58 am Scotch hasn't got a van so he might not be coming ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Very funny,

I also forgot to mention that I asked about a seniors discount for Alan H :roll: but when I mentioned his name the price doubled ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

Just looked at the website Steve and looks ideal, may have to bring my fishing gear though, very tempted
GT750A
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi all, had a conversation earlier with the owner of Woodland Waters and I have some good news for everyone joining the 2022 rally. Stuart the owner told me that there is a hotel on site with plenty of en suite, double bed rooms available, as well as several en suite, double bed lodges too and he's going to reserve all these rooms for us if we get in touch and make the bookings individually. So when calling Woodland Waters just tell them you are with the "Kettle Clinic bike club" and the booking is for next June's rally. The dates for booking are Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th and tell them which days you want to stay and the type of room you want. As I said earlier there are also some lodges that sleep 4 or 6, so if that's what you prefer just tell them when booking.
Another bit of good news is, I've managed to get a 20% discount for a block booking, so Alan should be pleased about that and pleased that his skills have rubbed off on me ;)
I'm not sure how long the rooms will stay reserved for, so I suggest if you are definitely coming to the rally, do what Fred Pontin said and "BOOK EARLY" and when you've booked please let me know so I can add you to the confirmed list.
Thankyou campers, it's now up to you.
Steve W.
Woodland Waters phone number 01400 230888 ask for Stuart and if you're asked to pay the full amount, remind them we were given a 20% discount.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mick 63

Post by mick 63 »

Me and the Audra have booked and paid in full for 4 nights , cheers Steve ;)
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Cheers Mick, I'm away now for 6 days but I'll update the list when I get back.
Steve W.
Last edited by stevewharton on Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

mick 63 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:58 am Scotch hasn't got a van so he might not be coming ;)
Wuh,
Yam right Mick. So, so far I ay cumin ! :cry:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Scotch750 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:57 pm
Wuh,
Yam right Mick. So, so far I ay cumin ! :cry:
You miserable git, what we gonna do for entertainment?
Di says I can go on my own if your not there to make her laugh :lol:
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Me and Ray just booked in for the Friday and Saturday. Shame Alan’s not going I’ll have to find someone else to annoy.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

mizzytheman wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:24 pm Me and Ray just booked in for the Friday and Saturday. Shame Alan’s not going I’ll have to find someone else to annoy.
You usually do! :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated