Tidler Run out

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
malky

Tidler Run out

Post by malky »

out for a blast on the tiddlers today and what a hoot they are to ride ,my foot is still aching from all the gear shifting must have looked like Michael Flattley dancing about on the shifter talk about ride it like you stole it - I don't think I stopped laughing from the time I got on to when I got off :lol:
Attachments
20200829_162424.jpg
20200829_153306.jpg
barney01

Re: Tidler Run out

Post by barney01 »

Gorgeous looking bikes :D
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
malky

Re: Tidler Run out

Post by malky »

Thanks Barney both bikes rescued from oblivion- the RD250 was a one owner bike that had been stored poorly since 1978 with just 9k on the clock and is mostly original but with lot of tlc came back to life and the GT185 was bought in several boxes as a failed project and hadn't seen the road since 1980 - they have both been feature bikes in CMM and get ridden as often as time allows and I love them both - talk about re-living your youth :lol: