Anyone here ?

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
malky

Anyone here ?

Post by malky »

Where is everyone ? :tw :tw
canaletto5

Re: Anyone here ?

Post by canaletto5 »

Apparently areas in tier 3 are not allowed to post on motorcycle forums

Areas in Tier 2 can post but have to

s
o
c
i
a
l
l
y

d
i
s
t
a
n
c
e

their postings which is a pain in the butt so no one is bothering

Areas in Tier 1 can post as normal but no one on here can speak Cornish, Scilly speak or Isle of Wight gibberish

roll on death
Last edited by canaletto5 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

I’m not here :roll:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
EvansWard

Post by EvansWard »

I’m here in ‘Merica. Hope everyone is safe and social distancing.
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV
1984 Yamaha RZ350
teazer

Post by teazer »

I'm not here either. :?
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

I'm here too, but bored sick. No motor biking, no cycling, (crap wet weather + salt on the roads) and most disappointingly, all my Santa bookings have been cancelled due to covid :cry:
Usually by this time in december I'd have at least six bookings under my belt (yes I know Alan, it is a very big belt :roll: ) and at least another six right up to Christmas eve, I don't know who's the most disappointed, me or the kids.
I did manage to get the big red suit on last week, to shoot a series of films for a school in Cleethorpes. The head asked if I could film a message for seven different classes, with ages ranging from five to eleven, as they were upset that Santa wasn't going to visit and see them.
It turned out to be a bit traumatic, with me not being used to learning lines and being filmed, and after I'd fluffed my lines half a dozen times, I said "Oh bo!!@cks" whilst the camera was still filming.
My wife and daughter thought it was hilarious and they've been showing it to everyone :o
I did think about posting it on here, but the thought of one of my clinic "friends" sending it to "You've been framed", for a quick £250 stopped me ;)
So from Santa Steve to all my mates on the Kettle Clinic, try to have a great Christmas and let's hope that 2021 is a better one than 2020.
Ho Ho Ho and a very merry Christmas.
Last edited by stevewharton on Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

I’m here, But not there.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

peepwall.gif
peepwall.gif (4.04 KiB) Viewed 650 times
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Optedout

Post by Optedout »

Can’t believe you’re allowing the weather to stop you cycling Steve!
Winter miles =summer smiles and all that. :lol:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Optedout wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:35 pm Can’t believe you’re allowing the weather to stop you cycling Steve!
Winter miles =summer smiles and all that. :lol:
Just sick of getting drenched :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".