Essential journey

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
canaletto5

Essential journey

Post by canaletto5 »

Went out on the GS750 today. Freezing but sunny and dry.
IMAG0697.jpg
IMAG0699.jpg
A blast around the Derbyshire hills is better than a vaccine :lol: (Ahem, not really but I feel a lot better)
barney01

Re: Essential journey

Post by barney01 »

Very nice bike indeed! Love that colour :D
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Rhencullen

Post by Rhencullen »

I'm fed up cleaning the crap off my bike after every ride. Not been out since before christmas - and I'm not in a rush to get out again, until the roads dry properly. Bike looks nice though :)
1977 Suzuki GT750B - 2003 Honda CB1300 - 1979 Honda CBX1000
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Sick of cleaning the crud off my bikes too, and the plod in Lincolnshire have said they'll stop and possibly fine anyone on a motorbike, if they can't provide a valid reason for being out. So with that in mind and knowing my luck, :roll: I daren't risk it right now.
It's given me a good reason to get out on the pushbike though (legally allowed) and get fit, and lose some weight, almost 2 stone up to now.(thanks for the inspiration Richard ;) you git )
Did a two hour ride in the sunshine this morning, through Grimsby and Cleethorpes to Humberstone fitties, (look it up, really interesting) and got home knackered, but feeling great :P
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Optedout

Post by Optedout »

Are you on Strava Steve?
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

barney01 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:47 pm Very nice bike indeed! Love that colour :D
Cheers Barney!
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Rhencullen wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:08 pm I'm fed up cleaning the crap off my bike after every ride. Not been out since before christmas - and I'm not in a rush to get out again, until the roads dry properly. Bike looks nice though :)
That's after the ride which shows how dry the roads were today. Pis*ing down again for the rest of the week :roll:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Optedout wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:17 pm Are you on Strava Steve?
Nah, just like to get out on my favorite routes and keep making them longer if the mood takes me.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

I almost like that with the non standard side panels.
You flogging it Kev?
I've a few Yorkshire Groats spare from the Invaders sale and I could reclassify meself as a partial 4 banger so it'd fit in with the triples. Apparently it's all the rage nowadays. :roll:
I won't have the 'op' though.High pitched talking's not me, I'm not retraining at my age......

I do have 'previous' with the GSX14.

Fartywarty (see his ebay moniker) seems to be getting away with it, although 2 cylinders is as much as he can handle at his age I suppose. :?
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:06 pm Sick of cleaning the crud off my bikes too, and the plod in Lincolnshire have said they'll stop and possibly fine anyone on a motorbike,
If you'd got a proper one, they wouldn't catch you.
It's given me a good reason to get out on the pushbike though (legally allowed) and get fit, and lose some weight, almost 2 stone up to now.
(thanks for the inspiration Richard ;) you git )
That's what friends are for.
Did a two hour ride in the sunshine this morning, through Grimsby and Cleethorpes to Humberstone fitties, (look it up, really interesting) and got home knackered, but feeling great :P
Trump said that didn't he? Probably rode his 'bike' more than 500 yards though.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated