Xmas bargains.

stevewharton

Xmas bargains.

Post by stevewharton »

Some good deals on eBay right now from Legend, with a kettle passenger grab rail at £55 each with free P&P, and from Delkevic, selling kettle exhaust clamps at £19.99 each with free P&P :D
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
PaulD738

Re: Xmas bargains.

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:37 am Some good deals on eBay right now from Legend, with a kettle passenger grab rail at £55 each with free P&P, and from Delkevic, selling kettle exhaust clamps at £19.99 each with free P&P :D
Why would I want them?
I ain’t got a Kettle thank goodness :roll:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Merry Christmas Paul McScrooge :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:01 am Merry Christmas Paul McScrooge :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!