Suzuki GT 550 for sale

Kevine6959

Suzuki GT 550 for sale

Post by Kevine6959 »

I am offering for sale an original Suzuki GT 550J 1972in Lauri blue.

I will try and attach some photos of the motor cycle that I have owned for over 4 years. I have sold several other classic bikes recently and this is the last one that has to go. We have lots of family issues going on so no time to do this bike justice.

It has been fully sorted mechanically, the engine has been fully stripped and all relevant works carried out Crank seals etc, all done by Alpha Clasic Suzuki in Highbridge Somerset, they are experts with these two strokes and have done a fantastic job, it has accent electronic ignition and the starter clutch that is known to be a problem has been changed to the Borg Warner type and now starts first presentation of the button. It runs superb but does need running as I have not had time to ride it for some time. The paint work has all been done by the amazing Kev Bush so is stunning. The chrome is all in great condition and a new front guard was sourced and fitted. The bike is in great ridable condition while not concourse it is very very good, I hope the photos show it off well.

I am being reasonable with the asking price considering all the work has been done, need to move this on so being fair but will consider reasonable offers. I can assist if needed as down south with transporting etc £6500 .... am trying to upload pictures
Kevine6959

Re: Suzuki GT 550 for sale

Post by Kevine6959 »

The photos will not load at this time I can send via message if needed sorry
Kevine6959

Post by Kevine6959 »

saying files to large ? sorry
Kevine6959

Post by Kevine6959 »

if anyone maybe private message me to say how I upload some still saying file to big
Kevine6959

Post by Kevine6959 »

sold thanks