engine rebuild dvd

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
ianv3

engine rebuild dvd

Post by ianv3 »

Can anyone please tell me where i can get hold of an engine rebuild dvd as I would like to know as much as I can about the engine as I have just purchased a 1976 GT. I have just joined the forum and this is my first question hope someone can help
Cheers Ian
mick 63

Re: engine rebuild dvd

Post by mick 63 »

Hello and welcome Ian, Baz is the man for DVD'S send him a pm, were are you located mate and do you have any photos of your Kettle you want to share?, cheers Mick.
didge

Post by didge »

He sells them on fleabay, I got one, very bloody useful it was too.
put "gt750 gt 750" into ebay search, select "dvd" from the list, look for User name bluesmokebaz, and you're there.
He also does a superb carb one too, well worth the money.
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

+1 wot Didge says on the carb DVD. Saved my bacon with CV carbs which were new to me
Mike
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Ok I am taking no credit for the engine rebuild DVD John storrie who is a legend of kettle engine building let me film him about five years ago. The filming went great it is very difficult to be filmed even if you are experienced at doing a certain job! He said he had the idea 10 years earlier but did not get round to it. Had a good day with him great guy. Are you happy now mr psycho!!!!!
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

try using a dvd player ?
ianv3

Post by ianv3 »

mick 63 wrote:Hello and welcome Ian, Baz is the man for DVD'S send him a pm, were are you located mate and do you have any photos of your Kettle you want to share?, cheers Mick.
Hi mick
will post photos shortlly when I work out how to do it, plus iam located in york and my other bike is a Tiger 1050,
cheers Ian
ianv3

Post by ianv3 »

didge wrote:He sells them on fleabay, I got one, very bloody useful it was too.
put "gt750 gt 750" into ebay search, select "dvd" from the list, look for User name bluesmokebaz, and you're there.
He also does a superb carb one too, well worth the money.
Just ordered one on ebay many thanks
Cheers Ian