Custom painter

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
snowyrock

Re: Polly put the Kettle On!

Post by snowyrock »

welcome mate ,
Messr arrogante
Nice already m8
gladders

Post by gladders »

custom-painter wrote:Hi all I am Tony the Tank painter, I am egotistic arrogant b'sted (so my wife says anyway) my passion is Fizzys and Suzuki Triples to which I have about 8 of them

I have a GT750B that I am going to restore but for now here are some piccys of her as she is.

Tony,
Have you seen tonights "This is Enland 86" on channel four? loads of fizzys one purple popsicle with reg AFS 1E although that plate could be just prop
GT750B, CBX1000, Ducati Multistrada 1200s
didge

Post by didge »

what about some pictures from the side Tony, do it quick though before Baz has a moan. ;)
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

Really ?, Now now , we'll have no threatening of the old fella here please. You know he has a nervous disposition.ha ha .
didge

Re: Custom painter

Post by didge »

I have to say I never was particularly keen on the fizzie, at 54 I remember them but was on a GT250 when they came out,, but this one does look real nice.

I love the subtle advert too.
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

The 50s era also passed me by (I was on my push bike) and jumped to a leaking tanked Yam YAS1. Wish I had kept the thing now1

That Fizzy looks the dogs danglies

Oddly enough, wait long enough and I find I am, in a different sense entirely, now IN the 50s era - my own :-)))

er, where's me horlicks?
snowyrock

Post by snowyrock »

Them YAS1 !! 125 yams were very quick , i remember being pillion on one in 78 and blowing off some rd200s from New Romney to Hythe.

Not sure if the bloke would still have it in his dads shed as he took apart shortly after to try to sort a gearbox selection problem , and by by to another bike