Easy restoration?

PaulD738

Easy restoration?

Post by PaulD738 »

They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
crazy4557

Re: Easy restoration?

Post by crazy4557 »

Yeah, neither look any worse than normal 'shed's'. Bloody awful photography though, why couldn't they bother to stand that J model bike up?
Plenty of parts around for both models to fix up and neither too dear but on the other hand the A bike is probably easier to sell as a bit more desirable if that's what you intend.
1976 GT550A in black
teazer

Post by teazer »

Both appear to be incomplete and incorrect 73 K models. One has the wrong front wheel and the other has L on carbs and pipes or it's a later model with early radiator (more likely). Both are a bit of a mess.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

crazy4557 wrote:Yeah, neither look any worse than normal 'shed's'. Bloody awful photography though, why couldn't they bother to stand that J model bike up?
Plenty of parts around for both models to fix up and neither too dear but on the other hand the A bike is probably easier to sell as a bit more desirable if that's what you intend.
I was being sarcastic :roll:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

PaulD738 wrote:
I was being sarcastic :roll:
You,, Never,, :D
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..