PUT YOUR VIDEO CLIPS HERE!

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
barney01

Re: PUT YOUR VIDEO CLIPS HERE!

Post by barney01 »

Great clip from Duke on 1948 TT preparations
https://youtu.be/hU9uS2d9Gp0
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

If it won't fit, just get a bigger hammer!! :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Skyguyz

Kettle Klub

Post by Skyguyz »

mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Very funny and an apt observation, especially by a kettle owner from over the pond.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Re: Kettle Klub

Post by stevewharton »

I expected a much more enthusiastic response to this clever video, does nobody have a sense of humour or has it been moderated?
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote:
I expected a much more enthusiastic response to this clever video, does nobody have a sense of humour or has it been moderated?
No disrespect to Skyguy but this Hitler clip has been done to death with every bike manufacturer on the planet and a lot more besides. It was funny the first few times I watched it though. I suppose there are some people who haven’t seen it? Maybe that’s why so few people have commented?
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Couldn't see it as the site asked to register first.

Trust me though, we have probably the oddest sense of humour going on here! :lol:
You can't be without one when you have classic 2 strokes.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote:
stevewharton wrote:
No disrespect to Skyguy but this Hitler clip has been done to death with every bike manufacturer on the planet and a lot more besides. It was funny the first few times I watched it though. I suppose there are some people who haven’t seen it? Maybe that’s why so few people have commented?
But Paul, this isn't the original "Hitlers Kettle" video that we've all see many times over the last five years or so, this is a different "Hitler" video where he rants on about having to pay club fees. I've not seen it before and found it very funny, apt and current.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

But Steve, you don't pay club fees (now) since that fan/crap interface issue.
rant.gif
rant.gif (9.68 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
Mind you, you probably get more mickey extraction now, but at least it's in good taste - even if it is a bit fishy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: