road tax??

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Re: road tax??

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:57 pm Steve, You must be well off to afford ved anyway. All my bikes are mot and ved exempt,
What about the ved on your car? That must hurt a lot ;) and the income tax on your pension pots, I bet you can't sleep at night, or is it all stashed under the mattress? :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

£140 a year plus half price fuel (lpg) and a mattress stuffed with 10 bob notes. I get by ok, thanks very much Stevie Bubbles! :lol:
Oh, and since we got wed, I transferred Lynn's tax allowance to me, so that's ok as well!!
Don't tell me you haven't utilised some of your better half's unused allowance? :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:27 pm £140 a year plus half price fuel (lpg) and a mattress stuffed with 10 bob notes. I get by ok, thanks very much Stevie Bubbles! :lol:
Oh, and since we got wed, I transferred Lynn's tax allowance to me, so that's ok as well!!
Don't tell me you haven't utilised some of your better half's unused allowance? :roll:
No, most of us aren't as canny as you when it comes to saving pennies, or as affluent, but I have heard that you've got so much cash hidden under your mattress, you burn your arse on the ceiling light when you get in bed. :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Ceiling light? Antique sconce lighting if you don't mind...... :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated