2021 Clinic Rally.Betws-y-Coed

stevewharton

Re: 2021 Clinic Rally.Betws-y-Coed

Post by stevewharton »

Some nice pics there Scotch, especially the 2nd one, with FAB centre front, stealing the limelight as usual ;) :roll: :D
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:56 am Some nice pics there Scotch, especially the 2nd one, with FAB centre front, stealing the limelight as usual ;) :roll: :D
With all that water it's a wonder it didn't make good its escape back to it's natural habitat :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:35 pm
stevewharton wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:56 am Some nice pics there Scotch, especially the 2nd one, with FAB centre front, stealing the limelight as usual ;) :roll: :D
With all that water it's a wonder it didn't make good its escape back to it's natural habitat :lol:
Hi Paul, I've missed your intelligent wit recently :roll: are you spending too much time back at work? ;)
Anyways, as I told several people on the rally, coming from Grimsby FAB only tends to be drawn towards the sea and salt water :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

Wuh,
How about some more !
Steve & Diane out grazing :)
Steve & Diane out grazing :)
Where's the maisonettes ?
Where's the maisonettes ?
This is a better one Steve !
This is a better one Steve !
We get this view from our house. Ha ha....!
We get this view from our house. Ha ha....!
This was a BIG place :)
This was a BIG place :)
Attachments
Sunday run brewing !
Sunday run brewing !
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

Wuh,
Do ya want sum moor or wat ??
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

O R,
How about sum suvern people av a goo ?
We dow mind will cum an' c ya !
An' reck the joint :o
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Scotch750 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:15 pm Wuh,
Do ya want sum moor or wat ??
Sum moor ;)
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:49 pm
Hi Paul, I've missed your intelligent wit recently :roll: are you spending too much time back at work? ;)
Anyways, as I told several people on the rally, coming from Grimsby FAB only tends to be drawn towards the sea and salt water :lol:
Well at least your finally admitting to the cod themed paint job Steve :)
Well done :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:36 am
stevewharton wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:49 pm

Well at least your finally admitting to the cod themed paint job Steve :)
Well done :lol:
No, :x it's a sea dragon, obviously :D
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Just been on the phone to our Baz and he told me he's posted photo's from our recent rally on about 12 different forums and facebook pages, all with an interest in the Kettle and/or bikes in general.
He said there's been a good response to the photo's from all the sites posted on, apart from one facebook site who have deleted all Baz's photo's.
I'm not going to name the organization because I don't think I need to, but let's just say it's the other Kettle owners group. How petty though and more to the point, why??? Not one of the other places where our rally photo's were posted have deleted or complained and most of them promote other makes of bike.
The main reason why Baz posted the Clinic rally photo's on this other facebook page, was because there were several kettle owners on our rally who are members of this other club and he thought they would like to see them, so to quickly take them down when some of their members would've been interested in seeing them is hard to understand and as I said earlier rather petty.
To conclude, I can only say that I'm ashamed to admit that I was a long time member and committee member of this club which has now gone down much further in my opinion.