Sunday ride.

stevewharton

Sunday ride.

Post by stevewharton »

I fancy a ride to either seaways, squires or willingham tomorrow, can anyone make my mind up :?:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mick 63

Re: Sunday ride.

Post by mick 63 »

Seaways Steve ;) , i was at squires yesterday for a pastie and a coffee 8-)
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Should be there about 12ish Mick, unless swmbo decides diffently :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Sorry if anyone went to seaways today and found I was a "no show", I was all set to get there for 12ish when my daughter rang and said our son in law had received confimation of covid 19 and the whole family are having to isolate for 10 days. So she asked us to pick up her click and collect order between 11 and 12.
Went to willingham this afternoon instead where it was rammed as usual and chatted with four other Interceptor owners :D Happy days ;)
Meanwhile FAB is isolating too until I've fixed the starter clutch problem, shouldn't take too long, Ive got the parts and the puller, just hope I don't find anything more serious when I pull it apart :roll: