2022 Kettle Clinic Rally

stevewharton

Re: 2022 Kettle Clinic Rally

Post by stevewharton »

It's time the 2022 rally is mentioned again I think!
The clocks ticking and before we know it the 9th June will be upon us, so if there's anyone out there who fancies joining us but hasn't confirmed that yet, now's the time to be calling Woodland Waters to make a booking and then letting me know when you're coming so I can add you to the list.
There's a good mixture of ride outs already planned, so I can guarantee there's something for everyone at the 2022 Clinic Rally.
Cheers everyone, Steve Wharton.
Last edited by stevewharton on Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mick 63

Post by mick 63 »

Cheers Steve , looking forward to it :)
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

So looking forward to the Rally.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hello everyone, with only six weeks to go for our annual rally, I'm sorry to say that due to a medical issue in my family, I'm unable to carry on with the task of organising this event. The responsibility has now been passed on to Richard Briggs who has kindly volunteered to take over. The daily ride outs have already been arranged and I'm sure that Woodland Waters will be a great venue, so have a great time everyone and I hope to see you all soon.
Cheers, Steve Wharton.
Last edited by stevewharton on Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mick 63

Post by mick 63 »

Sorry to hear the Steve , hope everything gets sorted out , and thanks for everything you have done so far ;) , cheers Mick .
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Clinic Rally 9th-13th June
We went this weekend to visit the accommodation, Woodland Waters, Grantham, the place is fabulous, lodges and caravan/tent space, all situated around a fishing lake.
We also visited Bomber Command near Lincoln, one of the ride out destinations, a great place of interest.
Really hope lots of you are able to join us for what will be a great weekend of riding the bikes and having some laughs.
If you want to stay at Woodland Waters over the weekend, please contact them direct, but also let us know you are coming.
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

Sorry to hear Steve and hope its not too serious and I'm sure Richard will organise it well and thanks for what you have done organising it up to now and hope everything's ok for you to be able to attend the rally.

Regards Jeff
GT750A
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Thanks Jeff, not sure yet what the outcome is going to be, but hoping for the best. We won't be able to make it to Woodland Waters, but if things work out okay then might join you at one of the ride out destinations.
Cheers, Steve W.
kettleteko

Post by kettleteko »

Just going to the rally Thursday pm, for next year the Lower Lode at Tewksbury??...has camping, caravans and rooms, biker friendly........as long as its not flooded..again
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Yes it would be great to see another kettle. cheers Barry.