Tank Decals

Eastham

Tank Decals

Post by Eastham »

Hi
Has anyone got any recommendations for tank and side panel decals, for a GT, I have the metal decals, I just need the others before they go off to be re sprayed

Thanks in advance
Eastham

Re: Tank Decals

Post by Eastham »

Sorted
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Just seen this, but Canaletto painted my tank complete with decals and my K and A resprays didn't have decals, they were painted.
If you want to upset the purists, I have some of these - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9232&hilit=Decals - which no-one notices aren't oem until they are pointed out. I have had them on my 550A and Hippo for at least 4 years now and they are still properly stuck!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Eastham

Post by Eastham »

Alan H wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:08 pm Just seen this, but Canaletto painted my tank complete with decals and my K and A resprays didn't have decals, they were painted.
If you want to upset the purists, I have some of these - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9232&hilit=Decals - which no-one notices aren't oem until they are pointed out. I have had them on my 550A and Hippo for at least 4 years now and they are still properly stuck!
I have the metal GT185 badges, it was the other decals I was after, I took the plunge and bought the others off fleabay, only time will tell how good they are and as I’m not a purist I’m sure they will be fine
teazer

Post by teazer »

I have those on the Phat Trakka and have a spare set that will go on the drag bike. When in drag a little glitter goes a long way..... :? :)

Great badges Alan.