MCE bike insurers.

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
stevewharton

MCE bike insurers.

Post by stevewharton »

Just read that the MCE insurance company has gone into administration and anyone with a policy will need to arrange alternative cover asap.
I used to be with MCE for my bike insurance and I'm sure they're still popular with many bikers, so if anyone on here is a customer, you'd better look into this sharpish. :|
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mick 63

Re: MCE bike insurers.

Post by mick 63 »

Hi Steve , it only effects policies taken out before the 9th of november , any taken out after that are covered by Sabre insurance and will be ok , ;) cheers Mick.
stevewharton

Re: MCE bike insurers.

Post by stevewharton »

Okay, just didn't want anyone to get caught out, hopefully everyone's aware now.
The article also stated that anyone with a policy before that November date, would have to get new cover and would get an automatic partial refund from the MCE policy.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".