Hello

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
Bikenbass

Re: Hello

Post by Bikenbass »

PaulD738 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:19 pm
Alan H wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:38 am Welcome to the madhouse Mark.
Don't listen to the others though - get a proper Suzy triple - a GT550!!
Welcome Mark, Alan is the forum joker who knows nothing so don’t listen to him. If you want a real triple you want a Kawasaki H1 triple 8-)
If I ever win the lottery jackpot.....
So many bikes I want.

How my mate ever got safely around bends on his H1 I'll never know. It was like a smoky shopping trolley!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Welcome Mark, Alan is the forum joker who knows nothing so don’t listen to him. If you want a real triple you want a Kawasaki H1 triple 8-)
And don't listen to this clown either Mark, he's as bad as that Alan H. Neither of them are man enough to admit how brilliant the mighty kettle is! :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Bikenbass

Post by Bikenbass »

stevewharton wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:33 pm
And don't listen to this clown either Mark, he's as bad as that Alan H. Neither of them are man enough to admit how brilliant the mighty kettle is! :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, that fresh asylum scent!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

peepwall.gif
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
tato81

Post by tato81 »

Whoa!!! Restrain your horses! Everyone is right. The GT750 , GT550 and other triple are gorgeous. GT is a disease. I'm still considering another triple GT for myself. Maybe I will sell my Honda Cb750 Four :D