suzuki s logo mirrors

senicoli

suzuki s logo mirrors

Post by senicoli »

I have for sale a pair of suzuki S logo refurbished mirrors 10mm thread new stems and mirror glass polished up nicely I am asking £75.00 for these this includes postage in the uk please pm me if of any interest thanks colin
senicoli

Re: suzuki s logo mirrors

Post by senicoli »

senicoli wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:31 pm I have for sale a pair of suzuki S logo refurbished mirrors 10mm thread new stems and mirror glass polished up nicely I am asking £75.00 for these this includes postage in the uk please pm me if of any interest thanks colin
mirrors now sold thank you colin
Micky

Post by Micky »

Hello. I'm posting for the first time and need guidance on a tricky subject please.

So I have a set of S mirrors that have poor stems. Pitted and very dull so wanted to re-chrome. I see posts here that say the glass can be removed with patience and care including WD40 but am wondering how? I assume removal of the rubber seal to release the glass using a pick?? Please can you advise as you appear to be the font of knowledge on this subject. Thanks in advance.
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

hello micky I have sent you a pm re mirrors
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

senicoli wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:06 pm hello micky I have sent you a pm re mirrors
thanks for the lack of response good luck with your mirrors xx colin