I'm Back"

Roger Ackery

I'm Back"

Post by Roger Ackery »

I'm Back :lol: No motorcycle unfortunately :roll: How are things going on here Gentleman & Ladies I had a phone call from the guy I sold my GT750 A to, asked how it was going "oh I sold that :cry: a year ago mate " I was very unhappy to hear this as he wanted it so much at the time as his late Father had the same model, colour,flat bars & so on...I thought at the time he was NOT the right person to sell it to :twisted: :o still peeved over that one.

I did manage to find the guy he sold her to, so will go and visit her β€ΌοΈπŸ™

"Uncle Alan" is still "here" sad that you sold you GT750 Alan but sounds like she's in a good home ?

Hope all is good on here & you all survived Bloody Covid, Will have a look at General Chat tonight to catch up with what's going on πŸ™
Cheers,

Roger
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Alan H

Re: I'm Back"

Post by Alan H »

Welcome back Roger, we all move on, but sometimes realise the decision wasn't the right one in hindsight.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Roger Ackery

Re: I'm Back"

Post by Roger Ackery »

Thanks Alan, how's the Wife :) Yes been busy, GF not well with mental issues, me, fed up off with selling my bike to the wrong sort of person 🀨 How are you & Lynn at present or roaming the Globe ? I notice you’ve got a GS is she a 750 or bigger ?
I had GS750 for awhile great bike, I liked it a lot,My brother not to be out done, got himself an GS 850,I thought at the time the 850 was noticeably heavier ?😏 has the crew on here changed much ? Just spent the best part of 3 hours having a clean up of rubbish, Old bike mags, tax returns, old photos, all out the front of house waiting for Council Truck to take tomorrow 😊
How is the family of GT550’s ?
Have you got to number 5 as yet πŸ˜‰ you must be able to pull them apart in your asleep by now Alan πŸ˜‡
Weather here is crap, cold, wet and dark early,We have turned the corner towards spring though πŸ™‚

Best NOT to mention Cricket, I think πŸ˜• Do you still have the Santa Fe ( Car ) the Electric Version is getting flog to death here on TV Adds At the moment Tesla is the biggest seller, sales for Plug & go Cars up by 27% on last year πŸ™‚ due to charging Stations appearing every where. Ian got me sorted with getting back on the Clinic as I had forgotten passwords & the like.

Have you heard from Mike Yeadon at all ? Last news I had of him was him expressing himself over Covid-19 πŸ˜•& being a Grand Dad 😊 He’s a nice fellow, as you are Alan. Alright Mate rubber side down , keep of the β€œlemonade” it pollutes a good drink πŸ˜‡πŸ₯‚πŸ™ Cheers, Regards to Lynn πŸ˜€ Roger
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.