VISIT

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
Scotch750

VISIT

Post by Scotch750 »

Wuh,
Hello fellow kettle clinckers !
Over the weekend I had the great fortune of visiting North Lincolnshire :D
What a fantastic place and very nice people.
Far superior to that dump of a joint called Yorkshire !! :o
I'll definitely visit there again and maybe next time have some of the famous fish & chips :lol:
Scotch. đź’€
stevewharton

Re: VISIT

Post by stevewharton »

Wuh Scotch, to be a bit more accurate, Grimsby's in North EAST Lincolnshire, which is much posher than Scunthorpe etc, in North Lincolnshire.
And it's much much posher than anywhere in Yorkshire and we speak proper Englandish, not Yorkie gibberish :shock: And when you were at our house on Saturday, I didn't understand a word you said either, were you speaking Welsh???
Anyways it was good to see you, but next time you come to posh Grimbo, can you bring a translator ;) :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Scotch750

Re: VISIT

Post by Scotch750 »

stevewharton wrote: ↑Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:54 pm Wuh Scotch, to be a bit more accurate, Grimsby's in North EAST Lincolnshire, which is much posher than Scunthorpe etc, in North Lincolnshire.
And it's much much posher than anywhere in Yorkshire and we speak proper Englandish, not Yorkie gibberish :shock: And when you were at our house on Saturday, I didn't understand a word you said either, were you speaking Welsh???
Anyways it was good to see you, but next time you come to posh Grimbo, can you bring a translator ;) :lol:
Wuh,
Steve, R know it was North East Lincs ! :D
I agree it is much more bostin' than that other area (an r doe mean Scunny) :lol:
Just waiting for them forun peeps to av a goo ay ey !! ;)
Any road up, wat do ya mean ya car understand me. I'm england ay ey :o :lol: